Monday, April 17, 2017

Jasper, Alberta - April 16, 2017 (Day 3)

I intended to get an early start this morning, however, I was so exhausted from my adventures the day before I decided some extra shuteye would be well deserved and needed. I slept in until 10AM, however, I did not sit out of bed, but rolled, for my legs were very sore... and my bum was even worse. I also woke up starving, so I did the only sane thing, I took a nice hot bath to aide my aching body and then made myself a large breakfast (Bagle with Cream Cheese and Salmon with a pound of bacon on the side lol). By the time I decided to get going, it was about 2PM...

There were not many trials left that I had not hiked that could be completed within a day or two or that were accessible at this time of the year. I decided that "The Five Lake Trail" would be an easy one to complete (cause my body was far too sore to do anything that wasn't some what easy). 

Below are the photos I took from today's trek, the lakes were beautiful and well being out in nature is always wonderful. 
















As you can see from the photos, the trail was beautiful and trail wise this was not a difficult hike, however, as you can also see the entire hike was not what I expected and was steep inclines the entire way... and I assure you my already aching body was not happy about this. 

After the trek I was pretty tired even if I had not done much today, I went into town to pick up a few things and got myself a coffee, then came back to my room to relax and watch some TV and BLOG... and here I am still blogging at 2:30AM wishing I had not had a coffee while watching Forensic Science which is also not helping, with the background noise of the other renter's snoring coming through the wall. With that being said, I am on vacation so I really can't complain about anything =)

Finally, I am off to bed, sweet dreams everyone and thanks for reading.

- San

No comments:

Post a Comment