Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Banff, Alberta - April 20, 2017 (Day7)

I woke to the sound of heavy rain and thunder this morning… Although these are two of my favorite sounds, I don’t like hearing them when I am heading out to do a 12 hour hike on one of the hardest trails I’ve done yet. Due to weather conditions I decided to re-organize my remaining days and use today to do some shopping and scouting different bars and restaurants (and to chat with locals).


A view of the market and just a few of the many shops available to shop =)


All the street names are named after wildlife that can be found in the area which I thought was pretty neat =)


This was the epic meal which I treated myself to and it was absolutely delicious!

Thanks for reading and checking in even if today may not be the most exciting. I promise tomorrow and Saturday will be awesome though =)

- San

No comments:

Post a Comment